Visiting Restrictions at Brabazon House
Dear family member,
We wish to acknowledge the sacrifices you have made and continue to make, in keeping our loved ones in Brabazon safe from Covid-19.
We encourage families to connect with their loved one and as such, we have been innovative in our use of scheduled Skype and Window visits to keep everyone in touch. In addition to this, we have put some temporary measures in place to facilitate one to one visits outside of the House. Full instructions will be given when booking your visit.
All visiting in Brabazon House remains restricted with the following provisions now in place:
- Visiting is permitted by appointment only.
- 2 named visitors are permitted for each resident.
- Only one visitor is permitted at a time for each resident.
- Each visit must be no longer than 30 minutes.
- Visits must be pre booked by phoning the nurses station on Ext 2.
- Please follow instructions given by staff when booking your visit and again on arrival for and during your visit.
- Visitors must adhere to the hygiene protocols and use the hygiene station provided.
Many thanks for your continued cooperation during this Pandemic. Please bear with us as while we adjust to these circumstances and we will keep you updated as restrictions change.
Please visit our website on www.brabazontrust.ie
Director of Nursing